Frequently Asked Questions
- Your own dedicated Virtual Assistant
- Pre-screened VA trained in our Principle Business Systems
- Technical help-desk
- Cover for sickness and/or holidays
- In-house specialists for website design and creation
- In-house Digital Marketing specialists
- Training webinars
- Access to our on-line training & systemisation videos
- Inclusion on our Facebook private page
One of its benefits is that you won’t need to take time in posting your position on the internet to find your VA then comb through profiles of potential VA’s on your own. We will match a fully screened and competent candidate based on the task list you have provided to us. We provide webinars, training and tutorials not only for VA’s but also for your own benefit. You have access to these on your VaVaVoom profile. Not to mention the technical helpdesk we have on call to help you and your VA with any technical issues.
When you book your interviews, you will receive a task list to complete. You check all the items on the task list that you are looking for your VA to do. One of our recruitment advisers then will match candidates to the task list you complete when scheduling the interview. The candidates have all been screened and they are of the correct calibre. We will arrange interviews with up to four (4) candidates.